Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Radha™

I seek to be brighter than the sun, hanging in the sky so effortlessly.
A glowing beacon of hope, with adoration all eyes will follow me.
When I leave and fade away for the night, the one after me will shine from the remnants of my light, battered and torn from being away from me.

I'll laugh with my rays and keep smiling away thinking no one can get close to me.

My unrequited IS brighter than the sun, hanging in the sky so effortlessly.
A glowing beacon of hope, with love and adoration my eyes always follow him.
When he sets for the night, I still glow from his remaining light, hurt and longing to be near him.

He laughs with his rays knowing that no one can get close to him.

Remember my dear, longing is older than love, just like night is longer than day, and I'll be bigger and brighter than you someday, baby

don't wait up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment